“COOKIES” files policy
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use with the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of this Website MOSTOSTAL KRAKÓW S.A. with headquarters at Ujastek 7, 30-969 Kraków
Cookies are used to:
– adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
– “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance etc .;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Information on how to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers can be found further in this document. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings and in the help files available in the browser menu.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
The method of changing cookie settings may differ depending on the web browser used by the user. Information on cookies can be found in the “Help” tab in each web browser, as well as on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies in web browsers
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for people using individual web browsers, including:
– Internet Explorer (LINK)
– Mozilla Firefox (LINK)
– Chrome (LINK)
– Opera (LINK)